My client is looking for a high-performing Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join their growing sales team. This role is perfect for a hungry, competitive rock star with strong communication skills looking to drive real growth. You will report to our VP Sales. Our best performing SDRs have a clear career path to moving into SMB and Enterprise Sales Manager roles.
Sales Development Rep
– Work remotely from anywhere in U.S.
• Setting Appointments for AE/ Monthly via strategic outbound efforts
• Identify, Develop and advance opportunities through the sales cycle through both inbound telesales activities
• Apply effective organization and time management skills to include: call volume management (both new and callbacks) and timely follow up activities
• Follow up on sales leads generated by marketing efforts
• Meet and exceed your assigned sales quota and performance objectives
1+ years of successfully generating sales opportunities
• Logistics Industry Knowledge Preferred
• Highly engaging over the phone
• Background of exceptional quota attainment
• Excellent knowledge of MS-Office, Salesforce, Outreach, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc...
• Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving, team environment
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- $50K Base Salary (DOE) + Commission/ Bonus
- 1st Year OTE = $60,000+
- Work remotely from home anywhere in United States
- 401(k) Match
- 100% Company Paid Benefits
- Rapid Promotion to Closing Role
- Unlimited PTO
- Create your own career path. My client is part of Alpine SG, a rapidly growing group of market-leading vertical SaaS companies backed by Alpine Investors in California, so lots of networking access to larger tech companies.