Our client is a rapidly growing technology company, backed by $37M in funding and offering the most comprehensive product in the market.
Opening: Sr. Manager Communications & Content
Awesome team, Experienced Leadership, Exciting Mission, Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Generous Equity, 401k Employer Contribution, Flexible PTO
• Drive client's brand awareness efforts including Public Relations and social media programs, managing agencies, and consultants as appropriate.
• Own and expand the Analyst Relations program to maximize our engagements with the analyst community, leveraging analysts for their expertise while also ensuring our representation in various reports, write-ups, and research.
• Create and manage a content engine that continuously delivers high-value thought leadership content to drive awareness with key audiences. This includes managing the client blog, research and survey projects, creation and orchestration of short and long form content including bylines, whitepapers, ebooks, infographics, video scripts, webinar content and more in partnership with product marketing and demand generation colleagues.
• Measure and report on key metrics related to brand awareness- media share of voice, analyst engagement, social media metrics, blog and content engagement etc.
• 8+ years of communications experience at high-growth B2B tech and SaaS companies. Some startup experience required
• Experience or proven interest in HR tech or fintech preferred
• Demonstrated track record across public relations, analyst relations, content and social media
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a portfolio of writing experience (bylines, op-eds, blog posts, reports, research etc.)
• Creative, thoughtful and passionate about storytelling
• Strong team player and creative thinker
• Ability to influence without authority and to build strong relationships to gain input and buy-in
• Flexible, adaptable and open: able to juggle multiple projects at once and unfazed by change whenever it happens