My client has an incredible ground floor opportunity in the data technology industry and seeking a proven Customer Success Leader for their SVP of Customer Success opening.
The SVP Customer Success role reports directly to the CEO and manages a team of customer success representatives and account manager, who serve as technical account experts. This person is going to build and manage a customer success team, to better meet customer´s and internal needs.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Define strategies to improve customer experience and see the product's value
- Build and manage customer success team
- Be a leader and help with critical customers accounts
- Providing a technical support during onboarding and implementation
- Actively contributing in a product roadmap and collecting feedback from customers
- Consistently and proactively seek opportunities to deepen customer relationships
- Partner with our product, engineering, presales and sales team to ensure that we are focused on customer needs
- Deliver renewal targets
- Deliver upsell targets
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience in Customer Success/ Pre-Sales
- 5+ Direct Leading Cross-Functional Teams
- Experience with leading of internationally geographically distributed team
- Strong data-related technical understanding of typical customer's environment - APIs, Databases, ETL, Reporting tools, BigData, machine learning, cloud.
- Hands on experience responding to technical RFPs including technology, IT, security and compliance questions.