View all jobs
Enterprise Account ExecutiveBoise, ID · Sales
Our client is a rapidly growing technology company, backed by $37M in funding and offering the most comprehensive product in the market.
* You can live anywhere in the State of California for this role.
Opening: Enterprise Account Executive
Compensation and Perks:
- Average Deal Size = $300-500K
- Sales Cycle = 3 – 6 months
- Targets Fortune 1000 Companies
- 100% Remote
- $100- 125K Base + Commission + Bonus OTE= 250K+ 1st Yr
- Equity and stock options
- Ability to work one on one with SVP of Sales - actual direct training and advancement will all come from within
- Sell enterprise level accounts right away with training from SVP
- Employee centric culture
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Target, manage and sell to a defined geographic territory to enterprise companies.
- Close and process all prospects, managing the full sales life-cycle.
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts.
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers.
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business.
- 4+ years of technical closing experience; SAAS, Software, Benefits or Financial Technology preferred.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Our ideal candidate will have a history quota over-achievement.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must.