This position is currently remote due to COVID but can continue to be remote after COVID if desired. Mid-West (Chicago / Indianapolis) preferred, but not a constraint.
Our client is an fast growing B2B software company (with a global presence) that focuses on artificial intelligence and Conversational Intelligence to help bring a more natural interaction between man and machine.
- $40K Base + Commissions + 3 year Residuals
- First Year OTE (conservative) = $75K
- Opportunity to earn Equity
- Stellar medical benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Normal business hours with limited travel
- Competitive base salary and commission plan
- Amazing collaborative team environment
- Career growth potential with a growing fast-paced tech company
Due to it's rapid growth, our client is looking to add a few talented Account Executives to its fantastic team!
Our Account Executives are responsible for driving new business for our team nationwide. This is a hunter position with qualified inbound lead support from our BDR team.
- Target prospects over the phone, email, and in-person (when able)
- Showcase & demo platform as part of sales process.
- Nurture, maintain, and grow book of business.
- 1-2+ years of true sales experience in a business development role with cold calling, outbound customer contact, lead generation & qualifying prospects. We will also consider someone with 1-2 years of proven performance in a BDR/SDR role looking to take the next step to an Account Executive position.
- 2+ years of experience in selling software/services is a plus.
- A self-starter willing to make outbound cold and warm sales calls, research for lead generation, make numerous follow up calls.
- Experience within a quota-driven environment a plus.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills.
- Dedication to high-quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships.
- An energetic high performer who can meet deadlines, work independently, take initiative and follow through with requests.
- Must be comfortable and capable of adapting while working in fast paced and ever-changing environments that come with start-ups and rapidly growing organizations.
If you think this sounds like the position you’ve been looking for, then please drop us your resume to be considered for the position. If you meet the requirements, a member from our team will reach out to discuss the opportunity further.