Role: Solution Engineer
Our technology client now has a $10B valuation from their recent IPO. They are growing 40% year after year. They are innovating with new product offerings, strategic acquisitions to accelerate AI and an expanded executive team to fuel its next phase of growth. They are looking for talented solutions engineers to join their team.
Compensation & Benefits:
• 110,000-130,000 Base Salary + Performance Variable
• 100% Remote Flexibility
• Stock Options
• PTO & Flex Time
• Adoption & Parental Leave
• Disability & Life Insurance
• Benefits Start on Day One
• Work closely with our Commercial customers to identify and solve their most critical business problems.
• Support the sales team by conducting discovery calls and product demonstrations for our active deals.
• Conduct effective requirements gathering to clearly identify customer problems.
• Build and deliver compelling demonstrations of the client's products.
• Articulate the value of client solutions to a variety of audiences.
• Be a lifelong learner and develop your skills continuously.
• Evangelize a refreshing user experience on the client's platform.
• 2+ year(s) Solution Engineering Experience
• Excellent soft skills and presentation skills are a must for this role. You will rely on the skills every single day!
• You should be capable of working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems.
• You must possess solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
• You will work on multiple deals every month. Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment will come in really handy!
• A Bachelor’s degree is required. B.S. in Information Systems or Computer Science is nice to have.