Location: Remote Opportunity
- $120,000-130,000 Base + Commission + Incentives
About Our Client:
My Client is an industry-recognized software solution for compliance, controls monitoring, and fraud prevention applications.
The solution is used by banks, credit unions, money services businesses (MSBs), casinos, and fintech for compliance with global anti-money laundering (AML) regulations and fraud prevention. Alessa also has a significant global footprint with organizations in the retail, healthcare, insurance, and other corporate sectors with its continuous controls monitoring and fraud detection and prevention capabilities.
My client helps clients identify high-risk entities and activities early, engaging the business to investigate and remediate any potential issues and comply with regulations. This is achieved by seamlessly making fraud prevention and compliance part of business day-to-day activities.
- Hire, train and manage a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) whose role consists of prospecting, pipeline building, and opportunity qualification
- Develop BDRs into sales-ready candidates for future Account Executive positions
- Create metrics for monthly qualified lead objectives
- Drive individuals and teams to exceed objectives through coaching, regular amplification of results, and creative incentives
- Regularly report on team/individual results - quantity & quality of leads and revenue to Sales Leadership
- Establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders
- Partner closely with Marketing to define campaigns, follow-up, and reporting
- Monitor and ensure lead quantity, quality, timely follow-up, and messaging
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- You will be based in New York Metro Area
- Proven track record in SaaS
- Successfully built, coached, and lead teams to achieve performance goals
- Consistent proven track record of over achievement of quota expectations
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands
- The ability to travel whenever required
If interested, please apply by submitting your resume. If you meet the requirements, someone from our team will reach out to discuss the opportunity with you in more detail.