If you would love working for a fitness company that's found a way to not only change lives physically, but emotionally and spiritually as well, this may be your dream job!
We are seeking an energetic, passionate, people loving fitness lover to help lead our clients to a better lifestyle through group fitness training.
Fitcamp 180 is more than a gym or bootcamp- This is more than a gym or boot camp—it’s an awesome fitness family.
Day in and day out— our team fight on the frontlines of clinical obesity and sedentary lifestyles. We take what would be an otherwise miserable task—running, jumping, lifting, sweating—and make it as enjoyable as possible with fun, challenging workouts, encouragement, support, laughter, love, and prayer.
Role: Mic Trainer/ Group Fitness Trainer
Main responsibilities will include:
Why Work For Us:
- Demonstrates and leads classes on microphone, assisting and encouraging clients throughout the class.
- Develops positive relationships with class participants by teaching a variety of challenging and entertaining group fitness classes
- Educates class participants on correct form and alternative moves during the fitness routine
- Attentively listens to members, answer questions, and engage in conversation before and after classes
- Cleans and organizes studio space after each class
- Provides current music for each class that entertains and motivates while ensuring appropriate language
- Promotes FitCamp180 promotions, programs, products, and services while specifically encouraging participation for Group Fitness classes
- You get paid to help people! and have an awesome time doing it!
- Flexible hours (Most of our trainers have full-time positions outside)
- Free Membership + Discounted Family Memberships
- Free Challenge Participation
- Discounts to Nutrition Club
- Discounts on all FitCamp180 Merchandise