My client is looking for a talented and proven social media specialist to join their growing sales team. This role is perfect for a hungry, competitive rock star with strong communication skills looking to drive real growth in a true start-up. You will report to our VP of Marketing who will be creating a path of long-term career growth
Digital Marketing Specialist
– Work remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
• Expand brand awareness by actively updating, posting, and monitoring the Company’s Social Media accounts on a daily basis including, but not limited to Facebook, Linked In & Instagram, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, and other social media platforms.
• Create and coordinate the posting of Social Media content
• Develop Targeted Advertisements for specific Audience Bases
• Schedule and organize the creation of Website Content
• Oversee all daily tasks/operations of the Marketing Department.
• Ensure all Marketing Materials are accurate (For Example: Ensuring colors are to the brand, No Typos / Spelling Errors, Links are routed to the correct landing pages, etc.)
• Assist with updating and maintaining a branding standard across the organization.
• Vendor Management as required.
• Attend Tradeshows and ensure all Marketing / Promotional materials are delivered on time, as required.
• Communicating and managing influencer team/program.
• Finding new partnership opportunities within social media outlets, groups, accounts.
• 2-3+ years of prior social media experience
• Hands-on Social Media experience is a must!
• Strong understanding of various Social Media Outlets including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter
• MUST have prior B2B and/or B2C Marketing experience.
• Digital Marketing Experience (Best Practices for Emails, Reviewing Email Content & Email Campaigns).
• Logistics and/or Transportation Background is a PLUS.
- $50K Base Salary
- Work remotely from home anywhere in the United States
- 401(k) Match
- 100% Company Paid Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Create your own career path. My client is part of Alpine SG, a rapidly growing group of market-leading vertical SaaS companies backed by Alpine Investors in California, so lots of networking access to larger tech companies.