Regional Sales Rep - 100% Fully Remote - Mid Atlantic Region
Our client is a highly reputable Technical Console Furniture company. This Regional Sales Representative will manage a multi-state territory that includes all states from PA, DE, NJ, WV, VA, DC, MD. The industry channels include; Hospitals and Imaging Centers (Healthcare), Transportation (air, rail, traffic), Utilities (power gen, petrochemical, water/sewer) and Casinos.
- Must be able to cover multi-state territory / 50% Travel required
- Covid Vaccination is required for this position since it is an outside B2B client facing role
The Regional Sales Representative will be responsible for lead generation, facilitating face to face meetings with prospects, managing the sales cycle, closing deals and generating revenue in your assigned territory. This position is perfect for someone who knows no stranger, who loves a challenge, and who will persist until results are reached. This is a fun, supportive environment and although you will be working remotely, you will be a part of a wonderful, collaborative team.
Compensation & Benefits:
Here's what you will be doing:
- $65,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions, tiered commission potential based on gross sales.
- 1st Year On Target Earnings (OTE) $100,000 -125,000
- Top reps are earning $150,000 -$180,000
- All travel expenses paid – Company Credit Card + Rental Cars, hotels etc.
- Full healthcare Benefits (Dental, Vision, Life, Disability)
- 15 days PTO
- 401(k) Match
Here’s what you need to be successful in this role:
- Prospect and develop this market through calling supplied list of potential clients, references from existing clients, networking with industry partners, researching and cold-calling target clients, and participation in industry events such as trade shows and professional association meetings.
- Accurate management of Salesforce database including daily updates of all customer interaction (customer meetings, phone calls, emails), updates of progress made in the stages of the sales cycle, and all information required to accurately forecast production schedules and business activity.
- Onsite Sales Calls are required by clients for specific consultations and education. These must be conducted expeditiously and professionally. You are also expected to provide timely and accurate field dimension and participate in helping clients through our detailed equipment list to avoid installation “surprises” and costly call backs. With Covid concerns, we've developed good virtual solutions. However, we are recruiting someone strong with in-person sales abilities. You will also need to be vaccinated for Covid-19 and other standard vaccinations to be able to visit target customer sites.
- Client Consulting. It is your responsibility to help educate the customer in how to evaluate workspace needs, determine the appropriate features, and resolve their challenges.
- Liaison with the Design Department and customer-assigned designers. The goal is to keep the design team accurately, fully informed, and highly connected with the customer as you continue generating new business.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or commensurate industry experience is preferred. A high school diploma or GED is required.
- At least 2 years inside sales (telemarketing) in business-to-business is preferred.
- At least 2 years outside sales experience in business-to-business is required.
- Proven ability to plan and manage a sales territory.
- Successful and proven experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
- Experience utilizing CRM systems, developing metrics and dashboards, and guiding sales process through the use of CRM tools and methods. High proficiency in Salesforce desired.
- Proven skills as a sales professional achieving President's Club and/or exceeding sales quotas year over year in a minimum 2-year period.
- Proven and verifiable history of increasing revenues and margins to meet KPIs and company goals.
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 50% and up to 75%. Overnight stays are required regularly due to size of territory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven history in presentations.
- Ability to negotiate complex contractual agreements and pricing models.
- Must have Covid inoculations, a current U.S. passport, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and proof of automobile insurance.