Compensation and benefits
About Our Client:
- 70-75K Base + Commission = 1st year OTE 90-100k+
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Friends and family discounts
Our client is a rapidly growing digital technology company that gives clients the ability to design their dream kitchen online using a reimagined design process built around photorealistic visuals and modern technology.
They are backed by leading institutional and strategic investors, rapidly growing, and looking for motivated people who want to help them continue to transform this market.
What is the position?
As an Account Executive, you’re the first brand touchpoint for clients and potential partners. You will work directly with our design, operations, and product teams to drive growth in the business and help build out new processes and systems to support our clients and designers.
At a high level, your time will be split between handling inbound sales calls and qualifying leads; tracking and supporting clients in process; and prospecting new business, particularly in the A&D community.
You will be expected to:
- Handle inbound sales calls and properly qualify leads
- Handling leads’ communications including emails, SMS, and phone calls
- Provide client support in the early part of design process
- Follow up on leads in the qualifying stages
- Help the larger design team with continued sales training
- Lead business development in the A&D world, including prospecting, educating potential clients about the brand and the business, and winning new business
- Coordinate email promos / email blasts together with marketing
- Keep leads up to date in our CRM for proper reporting and helping forecast for the design team
- Provide feedback and ideas to the brand, marketing and product teams.
You might be a fit if you are:
- Enthusiastic and positive with team oriented attitude
- Comfortable being on video calls for most of the day
- Comfortable working in a high paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized
- Strong communicator
- You want to work hard and achieve
- You have 2+ years of account and/or sales experience
Onboarding and training
We provide company, product, brand and sales training.
If interested, please apply by submitting a copy of your resume. If you meet the requirements, someone from our team will reach out to discuss the opportunity with you in more detail.