Enterprise Account Executive
Our client is a leader in the content localization & translations industry. They are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive with industry experience to join their team. This position is 100% fully remote so you can live anywhere in the U.S.
Compensation & Benefits
- $80,000 - $90,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions
- 1st Year OTE = $180,000
- Healthcare Benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Great career advancement opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial, high growth environment.
- An energetic, value-driven and fun culture.
- Conducting discovery sessions and qualifying potential clients
- Find and create new relationships with prospects through outbound efforts
- Research and grow existing accounts by understanding the needs of clients.
- Work closely with the sales development team and marketing to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging that drive sales qualified opportunities.
- Manage, track, and report all data and activities in the Salesforce enterprise.
- Participate in tradeshows, conferences, and events that provide lead generation for the entire sales team.
- 5+ years of sales experience (Localization & Translation Industry preferred).
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This is a must! Persistent and professional business relationship management skills.
- Excellent project, time, and self-management skills.
- Ability to understand and simplify the value proposition of complex solutions.
- Salesforce CRM experience is a plus.