Account Executive - Outside B2B Tech Sales
Our client, recently named one of Fast Company’s 50 ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’, is currently expanding its sales organization to accommodate a rapidly-growing customer base and accelerating revenue. This position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Prospect accounts for new business.
- Establish and work with partners in your territory.
- $60,000 - $65,000 Base Salary (DOE) + Uncapped Commissions
- 1st Year OTE = $90,000 - $100,000
- 2nd Year OTE = $150K - $200K
- 3rd Year OTE = $200K+
- 100% Employer Covered Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- All travel expenses are reimbursed/paid
Training: Local mentorship and shadowing Senior AE’s / Sales Managers + 1 Week at Corp HQ in San Francisco.
Career Advancement: Top individual contributors will be considered for Sales Management positions within 12 – 24 months. (Policy of promotion from within)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- GPA of 3.2 or higher (This is a must!!)
- 1+ years of outside, B2B sales experience highly preferred
- Must be able to travel 3 – 4 nights/week to cover regional territory.