View all jobs
Sales Account ExecutiveSan Jose, CA · Sales
Sales Account Executive - Digital Freight Brokerage
If you are interested, please apply to the online posting and an Executive Recruiter will reach out to you directly if you meet the requirements.
With $10M in Series A funding, our client is a fast growing technology start-up out of California that is revolutionizing the digital logistics/freight industry.
With current growth over 200% per year, our client is expanding and looking for someone who is hungry, motivated, and has a passion for being part of start-up success.
Ideal candidates are energetic, possess a strong work ethic, comfortable on the phone, and are eager to advance in the organization.
This role is focused on acquiring new client accounts. This could be both an inside & outside B2B role. Prospecting, cold calling and outbound email and social media campaigns will be required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $50,000 - $60,000 Base Salary (DOE) + Uncapped Commissions
- 1st Year OTE = $80,000 - $90,000
- Full Healthcare Benefits
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Work remotely
- Aggressively prospect for new clients who require shipping solutions
- Manage high amount of transactions
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Drive revenue and growth within existing accounts
- Work closely with the Operations team on day-to-day operational processes
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams on day-to-day operational processes and to understand customer goals and key performance metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience preferred
- Proven new business cultivation and prospecting within a set client list; comfort and success in prospecting
- Demonstrated experience in exceeding new business targets through outbound sales methods - cold calling, emails, LinkedIn, etc.
- High energy and strong desire to achieve top results with a positive can-do attitude over the phone and in-person
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Full truckload freight experience a big plus