Business Development Representative
This position is currently remote due to COVID but can continue to be remote after COVID if desired. Mid-West (Chicago / Indianapolis) preferred, but not a constraint.
Our client is an fast growing B2B software company (with a global presence) that focuses on artificial intelligence and Conversational Intelligence to help bring a more natural interaction between man and machine.
They are seeking a talented Business Development Representative (BDR) to help with lead generation and qualification. This could be your chance to break into tech sales!!
- Perform client research, email and social media campaigns
- Schedule demos with prospective clients
- Make outbound cold calls
- Meet or exceed sales activity targets/metrics/KPIs
- $35-40K Base + Commissions
- First Year OTE (conservative) = $50K+
- Opportunity to earn Equity
- Stellar medical benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Normal business hours with limited travel
- Competitive base salary and commission plan
- Amazing collaborative team environment
- Career growth potential with a growing fast-paced tech company
- 6 months - 1+ years of business development rep experience with cold calling, outbound customer contact, lead generation & qualifying prospects preferred.
- Will also consider someone with at least some outbound phone experience.
- A self-starter willing to make outbound cold and warm sales calls, research for lead generation, make numerous follow up calls.
- Experience within a quota-driven environment a plus.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills.
- Must be comfortable and capable of adapting while working in fast paced and ever-changing environments that come with start-ups and rapidly growing organizations.
If you think this sounds like the position you’ve been looking for, then please drop us your resume to be considered for the position. If you meet the requirements, a member from our team will reach out to discuss the opportunity further.