Deerfield, IL (and other Surrounding IL locations)
We offer a generous compensation model, asset-accumulation strategies, recognition programs, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) and company-paid retirement plans.
Are you ready for a new career?
Our client is a leading provider of financial services for consumers and businesses, with a legacy of helping people look forward with courage, strength and wisdom. They focus on helping clients reach their goals through investment services, risk management and financial planning.
Due to their continued growth, they are seeking enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to work in a professional environment helping individuals, families and business with their financial needs.
At a time when more people need investment advice in these uncertain times, there is a shortage of financial advisors.
Join their team of professionals to help reach out to the under-prepared, under-protected and under-served.
What’s in it for you
- Industry-leading training to help you succeed in your new role
- Unlimited earnings potential that includes commissions, bonuses and incentive travel
- Ongoing business development training, mentorship and networking opportunities
- The opportunity to succeed with the flexibility to balance personal and family values
- Open architecture platform and comprehensive product suit
- Professionally developed marketing resources to attract and retain clients
- Professional development program to continually improve and update your skills
Our client offers a wide array of financial services and products with a common purpose: to help individuals, families and businesses build, protect and preserve their hard-earned assets. With more than a century of experience, our client has built a solid reputation on solid management, sound decisions and consumer confidence. You will provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance to deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients reach their financial goals.
If you are interested, please apply and someone from our team will contact you if you meet the requirements above.
- A commitment to obtaining FINRA registrations, industry licenses and designations would be required to join our team of experienced sales managers. If you already have your industry licenses, that is a big plus.
- 3+ years of professional success, ideally in a sales type environment.
- Relationship-building skills and commitment to establishing long-term clients
- Strong desire for performance driven compensation and growing earnings potential
- Ability to put the client first
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and resilient personality
- Ability to listen, understand and give advice
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level