Sales Development Representative
Our client is an industry leading technology company (with a global presence) that focuses on the digital experience.
Due to it's rapid growth, our client is looking to add a few talents SDR's to its fantastic team!
The ideal candidate
have already proven they have a flare for sales, maybe supporting themselves through their studies or working in the technology sector. They know how to listen to people, to understand their needs and then, how to sell them their solutions. It’s that success, and the buzz that every sales-person gets from that, that has convinced them that sales is the right career choice.
As a key member of our go-to-market team, your key responsibilities will include:
- SDR's who are excited to do both inbound and outbound lead generation supporting the AE team. If you are currently in a BDR / SDR role, you might want to take a look. This company offers huge growth opportunities, and only works with Enterprise clients!
$40,000 - $55,000 Base Salary (Depending on Experience) + Commissions
- Identifying, creating and qualifying new sales opportunities by proactively cold calling prospects, and following up with warm leads passed over by our marketing team;
- Maintaining contact with your prospects by phone and email, with the goal to convert them to qualified opportunities;
- Qualifying prospects by profiling each account, understanding their needs and overcoming objections, and setting up appointments for the sales team to close them;
- Following-up with old leads within Salesforce, understanding the background and previous objections, and seeking to re-engage with the prospective customers;
- Developing and managing your pipeline of qualified sales opportunities, ensuring records on Salesforce are accurate and aid future discussion;
- 1st Year OTE = $65-70K+
- Comprehensive Training
- Employee Centric culture
- Remote flexibility (Currently 100% Remote)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 1+ year "lead generation" or inside B2B sales preferred
- Technology sales is a plus
- Dynamic sales personality
If you think this sounds like the position you’ve been looking for, then please drop us your resume to be considered for the position. If you meet the requirements, a member from our team will reach out to discuss the opportunity further.