Our client is a fast growing technology start-up out of California that is revolutionizing the logistics/freight.
With current growth over 200% per year, our client is expanding and looking for someone who is hungry, motivated, and has a passion for being part of start-up success.
Ideal candidates are energetic, possess a strong work ethic, comfortable on the phone, and are eager to advance in the organization.
As an Sales Account Executive, you play a key role in helping our client achieve its ambitious goals by serving as the key point of contact for hunting and driving new business, while also managing/growing current accounts.
$50-65K Base Salary + Commission + equity options = $90-110K+ First Year OTE
Full Comprehensive Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental coverage
- Life & Disability Coverage
- Company Equity For Performance
- Paid Time Off
- and more!
• Solve problems in a fast-paced environment
• Manage high amount of transactions
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
• Drive revenue and growth within existing accounts
• Work closely with the Operations team on day-to-day operational processes
• Partner with internal cross-functional teams on day-to-day operational processes and to understand customer goals and key performance metrics
• You are strategic and possess the ability to identify new opportunities for growth with customers
• You are flexible - we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected. Comfortable with controlled chaos and thrives in high-pressure environments.
• A burning desire to win and reach overall company goals. You’re a team player, but you know that a little competition is healthy.
• Very outgoing personality
If you are interested, please apply to the online posting and an Executive Recruiter will reach out to you directly if you meet the requirements.
- 3-7+ years of sales experience (required)
- Proven new business cultivation and prospecting within a set client list; comfort and success in prospecting
- Demonstrated experience in exceeding new business targets through outbound sales methods - cold calling, emails, LinkedIn, etc
- High energy and strong desire to achieve top results with a positive can-do attitude over the phone and in-person
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 1-2+ years full truckload freight experience (required)