Enterprise Account Executive
My client is looking for an exceptional sales professional to actively chart the path for their enterprise sales. They are a small team, all directly contributing to the business’ growth path. You'll have a defining impact on the product, company, and culture alongside bright-minded industry experts.
The team is small but experienced, made up of veterans who have built and grown high-growth wholesale businesses and SaaS platforms as well as large online marketplaces and top shopping apps.
- up to 100K Base (depending on experience)+ Commissions
- 1st Year OTE = $150,000+
- Full Healthcare Benefits
- An opportunity to own the full sales cycle
- Employee Centric culture
- Remote flexibility (Currently 100% Remote)
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Engage with C-level retail executives to understand how their teams make inventory buying decisions today
- Navigate key decision makers to build brand awareness within organizations
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Report to executives with relevant data regarding sales pipelines
- Present weekly sales updates in company All Hands meetings
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in SaaS/ Technology Sales Preferred
- Start-Up Experience is a plus!
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to create strategy from the ground up
- Background of exceptional quota attainment
- Experience using sales tools such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, DiscoverOrg