Our client is looking for a looking for a top-notch team player with experience in assessing sales effectiveness needs. This is an ideal opportunity for a creative coach experienced with designing and delivering highly effective sales enablement programs that focus on improving sales effectiveness, sales productivity, and overall sales results.
Perks & Benefits:
This role will give you excellent exposure working with other departments such as Sales, Marketing, Operations and other departments when required.
Sales Enablement Manager
- Great health, vision, and dental care
- Lunch provided every day
- $90-100K salary plus bonus
- Support in professional and career development.
- Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
- Unlimited books from Amazon!
- Unlimited PTO
If you meet the requirements and are interested in learning more, please apply by submitting a copy of your resume.
As a Sales Enablement Manager, your role will have a significant impact on the growth of our clients organization. Simultaneously, it will have an immediate impact on the advancement of your career. They are scaling at a rapid pace and want to find candidates who embrace a challenge, are eager to learn, and have the passion to be successful.
- 5+ years of combined sales/ sales training experience
- Highly motivated, tenacious, self-starter, detail oriented
- Ability to work and communicate with senior internal and external key stakeholders
- Knowledge of HubSpot
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Strong communication skills, business acumen and organization
- Competitive, self-motivated and resourceful
- Passionate about helping others success and creating metrics and resources to ensure success
- Flexible and excited by a fast-paced start-up environment