My client is a Series B funded fintech firm looking for Enterprise Accounts/Partners with 3+ years of experience leading consultative sales with enterprise (preferably B2B) accounts. You will be an early member of what the team calls “the Super League” and in this role you will develop relationships with partners of great strategic size and significance. This is a high-profile role managing relationships with multiple senior stakeholders and expect a longer sales cycle with significant financial analysis and communication.
Perks & Benefits:
Enterprise Account Executive
- Great health, vision, and dental care
- Lunch provided every day
- $100,000 overall earnings in year 1
- Support in professional and career development.
- Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
- Unlimited books from Amazon!
- Unlimited PTO
If you meet the requirements and are interested in learning more, please apply by submitting a copy of your resume.
As an Enterprise Account Manager your role will have a significant impact on the growth of our clients organization. Simultaneously, it will have an immediate impact on the advancement of your career. They are scaling at a rapid pace and want to find candidates who embrace a challenge, are eager to learn, and have the passion to be successful.
- 3+ years’ experience in customer success/ account management at an enterprise level
- Strong communication skills, business acumen and organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience successfully developing and managing relationships amongst key stakeholders and C-suite executives
- Experience successfully selling early stage products, markets, and companies
- Passionate and excited about making an impact in a start-up organization