Our client is a rapidly growing technology company that offers an ideal work place where employees have an opportunity to develop their careers in a fun, challenging, and rewarding environment. They promote creativity and individualism in getting the job done and offer an exceptional compensation package.
Due to their success and rapid growth, they are currently looking for motivated individuals to join the team.
- 40-50K Base Salary (DOE) with uncapped residual commission 70-80K First Year Earnings (Top Reps 150-200K+) Company grew from $17 Million to $35 Million last year so earning potential continues to grow
- Generous Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with (matching)
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Quarterly/Yearly Bonuses
The Business Development Manager position is a key role in the organization whose job it is to:
- Develop and build relationships with future potential customers and to continue to maintain that relationship.
- Develop and establish relationships with future potential customers.
- Maintain the book of business once established and continue to grow.
- Submit bids and negotiate contracts/pricing.
- Make GREAT money and HAVE FUN!
· Business Development experience. Technology & Logistics experience a plus!
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Ability to understand and prioritize in stressful situations
· Be a problem solver and diffuse tense situations
· Ability to work independently