Our client offers an industry leading technology SAAS platform in the healthcare space. Through their product, they help to connect clinicians across the healthcare realm.
- $40,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions = 1st year OTE $92K at plan
- Full benefits.
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for B2B selling of our client's solutions across the United States. Individuals in this role will reach business goals through telephone sales and will generate interest by using excellent communication skills to explain process, products, and benefits to potential customers. Integrity, persistence, flexibility and vision are essential for this role.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process and pipeline
- Collaborate with Inside Sales leader to determine necessary strategic approach.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to communicate utilizing email and product demonstrations.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, and discuss execution and prepare sales agreements.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity, value, and corporate commitment to excellence
- Maintains a quota
If you meet the requirements and are interested in learning more, please apply by submitting a copy of your resume.
- Education: College degree required.
- Experience: Minimum of one year's sales experience, preferably in a telephone sales environment. Will consider a recent graduate with sales experience during college.
- Demonstrated experience achieving success through meeting daily sales goals.
- Ability to be pleasantly persistent and persuade and convince in a professional manner.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred. Basic computer competency in Excel, Google, and other systems.
- Ability to multi task and work between multiple systems.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with a team in order to attain individual as well as team goals.